African Sunset

African Sunset

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bucket Calendar

With only 3 days left here in Bundi, our schedule has sure been jam-packed!
It's so packed that Sarah and I had to make a "Bucket Calendar" that scheduled in every little thing we were to do this week. I made fun of Sarah because from the looks of her calendar, it seemed like she had dementia due to every little detail she scheduled in (e.g. "get bananas out of freezer"), to the point where even bathroom breaks were marked in!

So for more stories and adventures where I have neglected to talk about, see also Jessica's blog @:
jessankney.wordpress.com

This morning at 7:00 AM prayer, I received a phone call from a friend in Canada! For the first time in 2 months of being here, I get a phone call from a friend on the other side of the world.
I LOVE YOU MWALI MURAY:)

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too, Olvie!!! I wish you nothing but the best! I have been praying for you a lot, and I know that aGod is looking after you!!! Have a lovely day, and see you soon!!!

    Mwali :)

    ReplyDelete